Monday, November 14, 2011

Settling in

Sleeping, playing, sniffing, nibbling, so much to do!

DAY 2

I'm eating next to my food bin and watering hole.
I graze all day.

Found a toy! Mom was not amused. 



One of my favorite napping spots.

This nose gets so many kisses!

Mom.... go away. I'm trying to relax.

Seriously. Leave.

DAY 3

Madeline wanted some help with her geometry.
I want some help being a lap dog. This is a bit awkward.

Geometry - the cure to insomnia.

Two bones, one rope, and a frisbee. Is this enough?

Reading the Sunday comics.

The best spot in the house, according to me.
I'm in Madeline's bathroom.

I'm broken.
I love this bathmat. Mom's is like this too.

Bum on mat, head on floor. No logic here.






Surrounded by toys. aaaahhh....

I've got to guard these toys when Isabella walks by.

A guy cannot have too many toys.

I love bones.

I'm just  a bit thicker than the bath mat.
I like to lay with my head between the toilet and the shower.

That was just up to yesterday afternoon! Thanks for stopping by.

Aloha,
Kolchak XVI, King of the Wolfhounds

1 comment:

  1. Yo Kolchak XVI!

    I can't help it! I have been checking you out again and am all smiles you are now a member of the Wolfhound Family! You are in good hands and I just can't wait to meet you. I will be on the island in the Spring. In the meantime, I will stay in touch!

    Take care
    Easy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete