Wednesday, November 30, 2011

1st Vet Trip

If I had known my veterinarian was such a sweetie, I would have insisted upon seeing her earlier. She was pleasantly surprised to see another Kolchak. 
The beautiful and kind CPT Kimbrell.
(I only flirted a little.)
I make friends with SPC Orona because he has my treats.
SPC Orona amuses me while CPT Kimbrell checks out my eye.
She's very thorough. I had some icky stuff in my eye and she doesn't see it anymore.
Still, I have eye drops for it because she can see where I did have something.

Getting my drops doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I hardly notice.
This appointment interfered with my nap so I took to laying on the floor,
in the hall, and any place folks needed to walk.
Mom told them to step over me and they did after looking at her like she was nuts.
(She is, but not for that reason.)
I'm a healthy boy still. I weigh 42.2 pounds so that's 3 pounds gained in two weeks. I EAT!!! I will go back in two weeks for some booster shots. I can't wait to see CPT Kimbrell and to say good-bye and Godspeed to SPC Orona. SPC Orona will deploy soon to take care of Military Working Dogs in Afghanistan. We'll pray for him because he's taking care of my species and... he has treats. 


I told you last blog that I had a stocking and Matthew took a photo of our "mantle".  (You don't need a fireplace in Hawai'i.)
My first stocking is the one on the far right.
Lots of room for stuffies and treats!!
Back to napping. Got to catch up from yesterday.

Kolchak XVI
King of the Wolfhounds

No comments:

Post a Comment