Saturday, May 19, 2012

More and more and more.... WOLFHOUNDS!

PHEW.... I've been so busy that I haven't done anything except welcome Wolfhounds home and rest in the bathtub... and procrastinate... and chew rubber slippers (a.k.a. flip-flops). I have so many photos of me with soldiers and wolf pups that it's overwhelming. 


(March 23, 2012)
My sister got roped into being the photographer by Dad. I think she did a great job. 


Me and Dad on the way to greet the next Main Body. 
I fit right in-between the two front seats. Made for Borzoi.
Madeline holds my collar and body tight so I can enjoy the wind in my face.
Here we go! Back at the hangar to wait for returning soldiers.
These vets come support the next generation of vets. So sweet.
As always, I attract the ladies.
Welcome home!
More pets for me. Love this "job".
Hello and nice to smell you!
My buddy Jerry McKinney, Honorary Sergeant Major of the Wolfhound regiment.
No one particularly likes the first place I sniff. It's just the height I'm at.
The view as I take a break - boots, boots, and more boots.
Another Wolfhound supporter.
You rub me,
I sniff you.
Treats... the way to a guy's heart.
More photos of returning Wolfhounds... (and me)



Ryan Devine

I look ferocious when I yawn.
Dad can yap and yap and yap....
Uncle Ryan, do you have a treat for me?
Yes, Dad, I'm paying attention.
Mahalo, Ryan!
Greeting the boys when they return home is one of the best parts of my job.
Welcome home!
Three people petting me at once.
Does life get any better?
Sometimes wolfpups are hesitant to pet me because I'm so large.
Good thing for me that their desire to pet a big fuzzy dog overcomes their misplaced fear.
Stroller = snacks
Lots of hands coming at me doesn't even phase me.
Mom and Dad are proud of me.
My nose is a great source of curiosity. 
Smiling for the camera!
Anyone who is or loves a Wolfhound is my buddy.
Aren't we a handsome pair?
Sometimes my eagerness to greet (sniff) the wolfpups takes them by surprise.





Small hands are often sticky so they are my favorite!
He says, "Look mom! A giant dog."
Meeting of the minds?
Another wolfpup that I adore.



Mascot and mascot photographer both lying down after a busy evening's work.
Thanks for stopping by. I'll be playing catch up on my blog.... really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment