Monday, May 21, 2012

... and more Wolfhounds return home...

March 24, 2012 another Main Body arrives.  Here's my photo journal. 
The first place a dog sniffs is the last place a person wants to be sniffed.
Cheeeese!!
Nice to meet you!
Yes... keep petting me...

I love little bitty wolfpups!
Hey, I like your bib! I need one too.
Some keiki (kids) need help to pet me.
So many kids, so little time.
Like this?
Step 1: Pet me while I smell you 
Step 2: Feed me
Step 3: Pet me
Step 4: Take your eyes off of me
Step 5: I come in for the kisses
I don't really have a concept of other people's personal space.


Is this at ease?
I don't feel at ease.


Two smiles from two cute boys.

A gathering of handsome young men.

Thanks for the treat.
Oh, and welcome home soldier.



Another example of strollers = treats.











He got a big, wet, cold nose in the ear. 

As long as you pet me, I'll keep posing for pictures until your mom says stop.
Is there a treat in your hand? Maybe in your pocket?
Are you eating a treat?
We both have curly hair. Cool! 


A family photo with an invited guest.
Are we ready to go home yet?
I know I am.
Bulls-eye!
Not exactly the activity you think of when you think of the King of the Wolfhounds,
but a guy gets tired doing his job. What Wolfhound doesn't like a nice, cool place to nap?
Now, if Madeline would just clean up my dirt stains it could be perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment