Saturday, January 21, 2012

Fun in the Sun

Aloha from paradise. Another ruff winter day in Hawai'i. I swam, I played, I dug, I chased Isabella. I'm exhausted.
Making new friends.
Wish you were here!
Relaxing after a swim.
What'cha doin'?
Madeline, are you digging to the center of the earth?
Where are my feet? I can smell them, but I can't see them.
Sand, sand. What fun.
What's in there?
Can I help you dig?
No, really. What's in there?
This is fun!
Gentle breeze blowing...
it's like being in the car only not.
Beach day! I love winter in Hawai'i.
Most handsome black nose, sand or not, I've been told.
All smiles!
Showing off my incredible bite.
It looks scary until you realize I'm yawning.
Sand enhances my look.
Madeline, did you find a treasure in here?
Rest time.
Sheesh Mom. Now is not a good time. I've got things to do.
Chasing Isabella while she chases her frisbee.
She brings it to our new friend, who throws it...
so Isabella runs and I can chase her again.
A wolfhound with his wolfhound.
This is how it is meant to be.
A bit of water out of our bucket.
The sun is bright on my left side.
Good thing I can wink one eye.
Pooped puppy.
Sun setting and nap time just go together.
I'm so exhausted that I didn't notice I was slipping
into Madeline's hole. Good thing it was partially filled.
I keep slipping... and snoozing.
This is how I spent my time while the family
cleaned up the beach stuff and put it in the car.
This is how I spent my time once I got home.
The only thing that changed is the scenery.
I swam miles, ran miles, and now I'm off to bed.
Well, breaking to blog was all the energy I had left.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment