Thursday, December 8, 2011

Santa & Mrs. Paws

I mentioned earlier that my siblings and I went to see Santa and Mrs. Paws on Sunday. Here we are!
I asked for treats and stuffies and I've been a good boy... mostly. I may have experimented with a Christmas tree ornament to find out what it was. Sniff, lick, then a little chew.
POP!
ooops...
 
My new canine is bigger than I'm used to.  
And I may have tried to test the ornament one more time
...even though Mom put it far back on the kitchen counter.
The next day Matt found my stocking on the floor.
I'm concerned it's an omen.
I have a few more days to redeem myself with the man from the North Pole. Wish me luck. I think he'll show mercy since I'm still just a pup. Plus, we have a connection.
I made a new friend. 
It's been a long day of chewing on my sister and trying to stay out of the kitchen while my human siblings make Christmas cookies and treats. Being good is a full time job. 


Goodnight.
Kolchak XVI
King of the Wolfhounds
(Good Boy if Santa asks)

5 comments:

  1. Your little denture with the ornament reminded me:
    If your hound eats glass Christmas ornaments: soak cotton balls (real cotton balls) in heavy cream, and feed one after another to hound (approximately 7-10). The glass should stick to the cotton, and will all go through hounds' digestive tract in about 24 hours. Of course, take your dog to the vet immediately -- the cotton balls and cream is to help until you see your vet.'
    Our Christmas tree will live behind an x-pen fence because there is no way that Eddy can be trusted not to steal all the pretty, sparkly things! Merry Christmas, Little Puppy-Man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's meant to be "Your little adventure." Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll tell my mom to read that. She rebuilt the ornament - twice - to make sure I didn't eat the pieces. Then she moved anything glass up even higher. Now all that's left at my level is the unbreakable stuff made of plastic or metal. All the fun sparkly stuff is gone. I'm back to testing my teeth on the couch, people's socks, tissues, and Isabella. Thank you for helping my family take care of me, Auntie Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from all of us on the Aussie dog forum. You've grown so much!! xxx

    ReplyDelete